1. An aggrieved women should give a written complaint either in person or through mail. It should be submitted to ICC within 3 months of date of incidence. If the women herself is unable to make a complaint, then her legal heirs may also do.
2. On receipt of complaint ICC will proceed to do inquiry in accordance with rules under the Act The inquiry submitted to the Principal within 10 days from the date of completion of inquiry.
3. During inquiry, the aggrieved women and her apponent party member will be allowed to
4. During the whole inquiry procedure the committee will keep all the matter confidential and will also take care of those women.
5. If ICC finds that allegations against the respondent are proven , it will submit the report to the Principal 6. Principal will take action for sexual harassment as P.T.O. misconduct in accordance with provision of applicable service rules.
7. College management will take action within 60 days of submission of inquiry report.
8. Appeal against the decision of ICC is allowed within 90 days and will be allowed for both the parties .
9. If the committee finds out that the complaint mode is false, strict action will be taken against the person filling it
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT