NSS makes the contribution to the socio economic progress of the country. It also provides opportunities to the students to understand and appreciate the problems of community, awaken social consciousness and inculcate a sense of dignity of labour. Aims and objectives : To provide opportunities to the students to understand and appreciate problems of community To provide opportunities to the students to involve in community services To provide opportunities to the students for their personality development through community services To make contribution to the socio-economic progress of the country
|The various activities are being undertaken by NSS.:|
1) Tree Plantation Rui Tal Khatav Dist Satara
2) Khachar near College Bamboo Cultivation
3) National Service Scheme Inauguration Programme 2018-19
4) Cleanliness Drive at Botanical Garden
5) International Literacy day
6) Birthday Celebration with Mentally Retired Students in Remand Home Scho Satara
7) Swacch Bharat App Awareness
8) Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2018
9) Karmaveer Jayanti 2018
10) Awareness about Cleanliness Drive Street Play,Awareness by Flower Decoration –Save Girl
11) Swine Flu Awareness by Chief Guest
12) To inculcate the dignity of labor we arrange "Shramadan" programme.
13) Tree plantation programme for environment protection.
14) Participation in National Immunization programme of pulse polio.
15) Blood donation programme.
16) AIDS/ STDA awareness programme
17) De – addiction programme
18) Socio Awareness among college students.
|Total 201 students are admitted in two units of N.S.S in our Institute. In the year 2014-15 in our Institute following activities are performed :-|
1) Inauguration of N.S.S .
2) Independence day Celebration, Flag Hoisting and Campus cleaning
3) Teachers Day
4) International Literacy Day .
5) Karmveer Jayanti Celebration.
6) Aids Awareness
7) Poster presentation Competition on the occasion of the World Population day
8) NSS day
9) Cleaning activities and tree plantation on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayati
10) Blood donation Camp
11) Special Winter Camp
|Year||Village Name||Time Duration||Duration|
|2014-15||A/P - Rewande,T/D-Satara||03-01-2015 to 09-01-2015||Construction of road Constuction of Vanarai-Bandhara Plantation of trees, Women's meet Awareness about HIV/AIDS Superstition, Health Awareness|
|National Alandi to Pandarpur Cleanliness drive Dindi|
|Tree Plantation Rui Tal Koregaon Dist Satara|
|International Literacy day|
|Birthday Celebration with Mentally Retired Students in Remand Home School,Satara.|
|Swacch Bharat App Awareness|
|Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
|Karmaveer Jayanti 2018|
|Khachar near College Bamboo Cultivation|
|Awareness about Cleanliness Drive Street Play,Awareness by Flower Decoration –Save Girl|
|Swine Flu Awareness by Chief Guest Prof Miss.Pooja Bhatia|
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT