NSS makes the contribution to the socio economic progress of the country. It also provides opportunities to the students to understand and appreciate the problems of community, awaken social consciousness and inculcate a sense of dignity of labour. Aims and objectives : To provide opportunities to the students to understand and appreciate problems of community To provide opportunities to the students to involve in community services To provide opportunities to the students for their personality development through community services To make contribution to the socio-economic progress of the country
|The various activities are being undertaken by NSS.:|
1) To inculcate the dignity of labor we arrange "Shramadan" programme.
2) Tree plantation programme for environment protection.
3) Participation in National Immunization programme of pulse polio.
4) Blood donation programme.
5) AIDS/ STDA awareness programme
6) De – addiction programme
7) Socio Awareness among college students.
|Total 201 students are admitted in two units of N.S.S in our Institute. In the year 2014-15 in our Institute following activities are performed :-|
1) Inauguration of N.S.S .
2) Independence day Celebration, Flag Hoisting and Campus cleaning
3) Teachers Day
4) International Literacy Day .
5) Karmveer Jayanti Celebration.
6) Aids Awareness
7) Poster presentation Competition on the occasion of the World Population day
8) NSS day
9) Cleaning activities and tree plantation on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayati
10) Blood donation Camp
11) Special Winter Camp
|Year||Village Name||Time Duration||Duration|
|2014-15||A/P - Rewande,T/D-Satara||03-01-2015 to 09-01-2015||Construction of road Constuction of Vanarai-Bandhara Plantation of trees, Women's meet Awareness about HIV/AIDS Superstition, Health Awareness|
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT