1) University Results, Result Analysis.
2) Admissions, Faculty syllabus distribution, Annual planning.
3) Preparation of Time table for theory & Practical, Common staff meeting, Work allotment.
4) Laboratory Preparations, Opening of the college after summer vacation.
5) work distribution to teaching & nonteaching faculty.
Implementation of general timetable for theory and practical's
6) Staff meeting and Departmental staff academic planning.
7) Project work allotment to TY students. Preparation of batches for practical's. 8) Farmer awareness program .
1) Planning of staff academy,
Subject wise internal test,
Review of working committee activities,
Allotment of students to Parent teachers. M.Sc I admission Process
2) Welcome function for B.Sc. I & M. Sc I students,
Planning of short tour,
Celebration of Guru Pournima.
Subject wise Unit tests for B.Sc.I ,II ,III, M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students and discussion.
3) Staff meeting.
1) Short term course,
Reporting of Internal Exams,
Review of working committee activities
2) Arrangment of Parents Meeting for B.Sc. I,II ,III M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students,
Subject wise internal Test.
3) Indepedence day celebration,
Proposal for college Seed money / UGC major-minor Projects for Staff,
Industrial MOU activity.
4) Subjectwise internal online tests for B.Sc. I and M. Sc. I student,
B.Sc II and III unit test,
1) Celebration of teachers day.
2) Green initiatives on the occasion of Ganesh festival,Short term course
3) Subject wise internal tests,
Reporting of Internal Exams.
B.Sc. III student project seminars.
4) Organization of various competitions ,
celebration of Karmaveer Birth Anniversary,
B.Sc. I & II – Mid term test, Webinar arrengment.
5) Staff meeting,
Review of syllabus completion.
Subjectwise Unit tests for B.Sc.I ,II ,III & M.Sc I students.
1) Semester Examination,
Planning for Karmaveer quiz contest,
Academic planning for second term,
Work distribution, General Staff Meeting,
Review of working committee activities.
2) Preparation for University theory examinations for B.Sc. I,II, III, M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students,
3) Univercity Practical exam of B. Sc. I & M. Sc. I students,
Lead college hands on tanning activity.
1) Holiday.(DIWALI VACATION.)
2) Opening of Institute after Diwali vacation Staff meeting for Short term certificate courses for B.Sc. I,II ,III, M.Sc-I and II students.
3) Staff meeting and distribution of second term syllabus.
1) Student study tour,
Organization of Conference, Seminars, workshop etc, ,
2) Short term course,
Review of working committee activities,
Declaration of university first term results and subject wise analysis for B.Sc. II and III students.
3)  Long study tours for B.Sc.I ,II ,III, M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students.
4) Declaration of university first term results and subject wise analysis for B.Sc. I and M. Sc. I students,
Avishkar competition for B.Sc.I ,II ,III, M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students.
5) Staff meeting, parents meeting for B.Sc. I,II and III students.
1) Bioresonance activity-University level intercollegiate undergraduate students Competition.
2) Subject wise internal tests for for B.Sc. I,II and III students and discussion.
3) Staff meeting,
4) Republic day celebration.
1) Completion Short term certificate courses for B.Sc. I,II and III , M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students.
2) Farewell function for B.Sc.III students, internal tests for B.Sc. I,II and III students and discussion,Guest lecture for COC.
3) Preliminary theory and practical examinations for B.Sc. I,II and III M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students and discussion.
4) Science day celebration.
1) Completion of syllabus and academic work.
2) Internal examinations for B.Sc. I, II and III,M.Sc I & M.Sc. II students.
3) University theory examinations.
1) University Practical examinations.
2) Placement activity.
3) Term end staff meeting.
|12||May||1) University results, feedback from students.
2) Summer vacation.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powai Naka, Satara, Maharashtra, India.
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT