B.Sc. Biotechnology Program Specific Outcomes: Three Years
1. The students are expected to become a good citizens.
2. The students are expected to groom themselves in the subject.
3. The students are expected to acquire the basic and applied knowledge of biological sciences.
4. The students are expected to understand the scientific terms in Biotechnology, modern concepts, facts and phenomenon.
5. The students are expected to apply their knowledge to develop the scientific skills in practical work.
6. Students are expected to follow, understand and implement Good Laboratory Practices and its guidelines.
7. The students are expected to learn the advanced skills to handle the modern equipment.
8. The students are expected to develop their scientific skills and attitude which makes the students open minded, critical observer, curious, etc.
9. The students are expected to apply their knowledge and skills in scientific methods, collection of scientific data, problem solving.
10. The students are expected to eligible for the exams like UPSC, MPSC, IFS, Banking sector etc.
M.Sc. Biotechnology Program Specific Outcome: Two Years
1. Student should be able to develop and inculcate fundamental concepts of leadership, entrepreneurship skills and innovation.
2. The students are expected to equip themselves for employment in Research and Development to have career in government as well as private sector.
3. The students are also expected to equip themselves to be eligible for pursuing teaching career.
4. The students are expected to apply their acquired knowledge to improved agriculture, clinical and medical practices and other related fields.
Certificate Course/Short Term Course In collaboration with Karmaveer Vidya Prabodhini
|Sr.No||Class||COC Course name|
|1||B.Sc.- I||Fundamentals of Plant Tissue Culture|
|2||B.Sc.- II||Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture|
|3||B.Sc.- III||Plant Tissue Culture |
|4||M.Sc.- I||Basics in Instrumentation|
|5||M.Sc.- II||Advances in Instrumentation|