1) Departmental Meeting.
2) Admission process.
3) Preparation of proposed plan for the academic year 2018 – 2019 .
4) Allotment of work to teaching and non-teaching staff.
5) Semester planning of teaching by faculty, preparation of time table for theory and practicals.
1) 1st July- Celebration of Plantation Day.
2) M. Sc. I students Welcome function, Inauguration of teaching to UG and PG classes.
3) Allotment of parent teachers-students scheme.
4) Screening test for identification of slow and advanced learners.
5) Commencement of practicals, conduction of first Internal tests, research project allotment to students.
6) Departmental meeting.
7) 23rd July celebration of “Forest Conservation Day”,
8) 27th July Celebration of “Gurupournima”.
1) Study tour and plantation by UG and PG classes to nearby places.
2) 15th August “Independence Day Celebration”.
3) Conduction of second internal test.
4) Departmental meeting about IQAC, PG Seminar.
1) 5th September celebration of Teachers Day.
2) Presentation of research work by research students.
3) University Internal Assessment Test for M. Sc. I and II students (for 20 marks)
4) Celebration of Karmveer Jayanti (22nd – 27th September).
1) Preparation of University Exams.
2) UG semester exam, PG practical exams.
3) Enquiry and participation in Nisarg Exhibition.
4) Display of Practical Exam Schedule, Paper setting.
5) Practical Exam of B. Sc I and M. Sc. I
1) 4th November to 23rd November Diwali vacation..
2) Re-opening of college, Theory Exams and assessment for B. Sc. I and M. Sc. I Semester planning of teaching by faculty.
3) changes in time table for theory and practicals.
4) commencement of practicals for semester II.
1) Short term certificate course.
2) Preparation for National Conference.
3) Organization of National Conference.
4) conduction of third internal test.
1) Local study tour for UG and PG students, Industrial visits
2) preparation for Dr. P. B. Chavan Lecture series and alumni meet.
3) Conduction of Dr. P. B. Chavan Lecture and other related activities and alumni meet.
4) 4thInternal test,CCE- I.
1) University Internal Assessment Test for M. Sc. I and II students (for 20 marks).
2) Preliminary practical examination for B. Sc. III.
3) Science day celebration
4) Farewell function for B. Sc. III students, CCE-II.
1) Re-exam, CCE III, Completion of syllabi and academic work.
2) Conduction of University Practical Examination for B. Sc. III students
3) Feedback forms from B. Sc. III students
4) Display of Practical Exam schedule for B.Sc. I and M. Sc. I
5) Conduction of University Practical Examination for B. Sc. II students
6) completion and submission of research project report and presentation of their work from PG students.
7) Farewell function of PG students.
1) Conduction of theory and practical examination for UG students.
2) Conduction of theory and practical examination for UG and PG students.
3) Term end departmental staff meeting.
|12||May||1) Paper assessment.
2) Display of results of B. Sc. I and M. Sc. I.
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT