• Students became able to integrate their knowledge of chemical theories with critical thinking
skills in order to become problem solvers
• Students followed and understood general laboratory practice guidelines, including safety.
• They are able to handle instruments for basic and modern chemical analysis.
• They are able to secure profitable employment in industry or in government sector. Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry produced graduate and post graduate Chemist and graduated Analyst with thorough knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis, chemical synthesis, spectroscopic, electro-analytical, chromatographic, thermal, microscopic techniques and other basic analytical techniques to cater the need of various sections in industries such as QC, QA, ADL, R & D, etc
• After completing the PG program the students secured thorough knowledge of Basic and Applied Chemistry
• To make students capable of studying Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry in academic and industrial courses.
• To expose the students to promising frontiers of Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry. Also to apprise them with ubiquitous of these subjects in their future studies and their applications in a range of spheres of Chemical Sciences.
• To build up problem solving skills in students.
• To expose the students to different processes used in industries and their applications.
• To develop the ability to attain the knowledge of terms, facts, techniques, concepts, processes and principles of subjects.
• To develop abilities to apply the knowledge of contents of principles of Chemistry.
• To develop proper attitude towards the subject.
• To develop the power of appreciation, the achievements in Chemistry and the role in nature as well as society.
• To develop skills required in Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry such as the proper handling of apparatus, chemicals and sophisticated instruments
1.To develop abilities to apply the knowledge of contents of principles of Chemistry inculcated by
2. To develop proper attitude towards the subject and ability to explore the subject up to thorough depth retaining their interest.
3.To develop the power of appreciation, the achievements in Chemistry and its role in nature as well as in the social order.
4.To develop skills required in Chemistry such as the proper handling of apparatus, chemicals and sophisticated instruments, ability to analyze the data and its interpretation, etc.
5.PG students became acquainted with the basic tools needed to carry out independent chemical research, data analysis, data generation, etc.
6.They will learn to do their research ethically, with areas at the forefront of Chemical Sciences, with interdisciplinary approach.
7.Students will become able to secure jobs in industries, teaching profession and other requisite government employments. To promote understanding of basic facts and concepts in Chemistry, while retaining the excitement of Chemistry.
8.To flourish interest of PG students to pursue their further studies in research institutes and in renowned institutes with Chemistry as a discipline.
9.To make them able to qualify examinations such as NET, SET, GATE, JRF, etc.
|1||B.Sc. I||One year||Processing and Packaging Household Products|
|2||B.Sc. II||Three Months||Laboratory Methods for water quality analysis|
|3||B.Sc. III||Three to Six Months||House hold Chemicals|
|4||M.Sc. I||One year||1) Environmental Auditing & Monitoring|
2) Research Methodology
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT