1) University results and admission.
2) Opening of the college after summer vacation. Preparation of time table and batches for theory and practical.
3) Common staff meeting.
4) Allotment of work to teaching and non-teaching staff.
5) General time table for theory& practical.
6) COC Syllabus distribution and Time table preparation for Short term course for B.Sc.I and B.Sc II students.
5) Workshop on Revised Syllabus
1) Welcome function for B.Sc. I and M.Sc. I students- Principal address.
2) Allotment of students to parent teachers.
3) Departmental meeting.
3) Felicitation of meritorious students.
4) Practical’s and projects allotment.
5) Common staff meeting on Two Days Workshop on Project design for B. Sc. III (Comp. Sci.) Student and Two Days Workshop on PCB design and Etching for B. Sc. III (Elect.)
6) Two Days and workshop on Embedded System Design.
7) Two Days hands on workshop on Networking For B.Sc. III Comp.
1) Independence day celebration.
2) Celebration of GuruPournima.
3) Common Staff meeting
4) Project presentation for B. Sc. III and M.Sc. I Students.
5) Subject wise internal exam (CCE - 1).
6) Four days Hands on training on MATLAB/ Lab View in collaboration with Mathworks for M.Sc. & B.Sc. Electronics Students
7) Workshop on Cloud Computing Mini Project Presentation for M.Sc. I Students .
1) Celebration of Teachers Day and Karmaveer Birth Anniversary
2) Karmaveer Competitions.
3) Subject wise internal exam (Mid-term).
4) Parents meet.
5) Common staff meeting.
6) Two Days Workshop on IOT for B.Sc. III and M.Sc. I Electronics Students.
8) ISO – Internal Audit.
9) Subject wise internal exam (CCE -2).
1) Preparation for University Examination.
2) Term end Staff meeting.
3) Swatch Bharat Abhiyan Preparation for End Semester Examination.
4) Preparation for Practical Examinations.
1) Term End Staff meeting.
2) End Semester Exam.
3) End Exam Assessment.
4) Opening of Institute after Diwali Vacation
5) Staff meeting.
6) Death anniversary programme of Late Hon. Yashvantrao Chavan. University Exam Assessment.
6) Meeting of parents of All classes.
1) Meeting of parents of B.Sc. Part-III. Students Project Seminar.
2) Invited talk under lead collage activities and guest lectures.
3) University Semester Exam, Staff meeting.
4) University results,Result Analysis.
5) Planning and Preparation of Hands on Training programs on Android Apps Development Two Days Workshop on Mechatronics (Robotics)
6) University Result Analysis.
1) Two Days National Workshop on Artificial Intelligence.
2) Subject wise internal exam (CCE - 1).
3) One Day Workshop on MVC Architecture Preparation for Avishkar Competition YC Fair.
4) Republic Day Celebration.
5) Gymkhana Day.
5) Study tour.
6) Staff meeting.
7) Preparation for Avishkar Competition.
8) Subject wise internal exam (CCE - 1).
8) Study tour / Excursion Tour/Industry Visit COC Course – Theory & Practical Exams.
1) Preliminary Practical examination.
2) Completion of syllabus.
3) National Science Day celebration and Project Exhibition.
4) Fare well function for B.Sc. Part-III students.
5) Placement activities.
6) Common staff meeting.
7) University Practical Exam. Subject wise internal exam (CCE - 2).
8) Fare well function for B.Sc. Part-III students.
1) Syllabus Completion reports internal and university semester exams.
2) Common staff meeting.
3) Placement activities, Skill oriented Training program for students.
4) Student and Parents Feedback.
5) Skill oriented Training program for students.
6) Syllabus Completion reports.
7) Student and Parents Feedback.
8) ISO – Internal Audit
1) Theory and practical university examinations.
2) Term end staff meeting.
3) Academic planning.
4) Feedback from students.
5) Academic planning
6) Feedback from students.
7) Theory and practical End Semester examinations.
|12||May||1) University results.
3) Summer vacation.
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT