1) Result Analysis of B.Sc.-I ,II and III , M.Sc.-I II class of the academic year 2017-18.
2) 2. Admission processes UG and PG.
3) Celebration of World Statistics Day, 19 June 2018.
4) Work Distribution and Syllabus distribution for the year 2018-19.
5) Participate in YOGA Day 21st June.
1) Student Welcome function for the M.Sc.-I and B.Sc.-III.
2) Allocation of project guide to the B.Sc.-III and M.Sc. II students.
3) Celebration of Birth anniversary of Padmabhushan Dr. P. V. Sukhatme 27th July
1) Celebration of Independent Day 15th August.
2) Unit test for the class B.Sc.-I ,II and M.Sc.-I ,II3.
3) Open book test for M.Sc.-I ,II students
1) Mid Term examination for the class B.Sc.-III and M.Sc. students..
2) 2. Organizing guest lecturers for the M.Sc. students.
3) Participate in celebration of Birth anniversary of Padmabhushan Dr. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil founder of Rayat Shishan Sanstha. (22 Sept.)
1) Midterm examination for the class B.Sc.-III and M.Sc.-I,II students.
2) Organizing guest lecturers for M.Sc. and B.Sc.-III students.
3) Completion of journals and preparing a time table of practical examination of the M.Sc. class.
4) Practical examination B.Sc.-I and M.Sc.-I class
1) Participate in the University examination as Jr Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor.
2) Conducting Practical examination for the M.Sc. II class.
3) Assessment of the theory at CAP for the B.Sc. and M.Sc. answer papers.
1) Work distribution and syllabus distribution for the second term.
2) University examination answer book assessment B.Sc-II , B.Sc.-III, M.Sc.-II and B.Sc.-I ,M.Sc.-I.
3) Lead college activity- organizing one day workshop on R-SW.
4) Organizing guest lecture for M.Sc. students.
1) Conducting Unit test for B.Sc. and M.Sc. class.
2) SUSTA activity: Participate in SUSTA acivity viz- Two day camp for B.Sc.-II students.
3) Conducting trip for B.Sc.-III students.
1) SUSTA activity: Written Quiz competition for B.Sc.-I, Ii and III students
2) SUSTA activity: Oral Quiz competition for B.Sc.-II and B.Sc.-III students.
3) Organizing Seminars for M.Sc.-I and II students.
1) Preparation of Conducting University practical examination for B.Sc.-I II and III class
2) 2. Participate in the University examination as Jr. Supervisor/ Sr. Supervisor.
1) Participate in the University examination as Jr. Supervisor/ Sr. Supervisor.
2) Conducting University practical examination for B.Sc.-I II and III class.
3) University exam answer paper assessment B.Sc.-I ,II
4) University exam answer paper assessment M.Sc.-I ,II.
|12||May||1) University results
3) Summer vacation.
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT