To equip students with knowledge and scientific attitude to face in the world of technological change by means of teaching and training in science studies and to sustain the position as one of the best institute imparting quality education in science.
To provide higher education in science to all and to pay special attention to downtrodden To enhance the knowledge generating capacity of the students in the globalizing environment, delivering superior and sustainable stakeholder values. To promote scientific temper among the youth especially from mofussil areas with a view to enable them awaken the masses intellectually. To promote qualitative research. To inculcate values like social equality, national integration, feeling of brotherhood and self-help. To give special attention to the women empowerment programs.
To make relentless efforts for spread of education among the classes and communities, which are socially and educationally underprivileged. To create a fine team of capable researchers / teachers with great thirst for knowledge and scientific curiosity. To develop the personality and character of students by imparting value education.
Uncompromising adherence to value and implementation of high quality educational programme, with the aim of creating and developing a rich pool of selfless young men and women , capable of ensuring for themselves a decent livelihood and meeting the growing needs of developing society were committed to satisfy our stake-holders and society at large by providing world class education to our students. To achieve this we will adopt following Quality Policy.
1) Enhancing overall quality performance standardized by National / International agencies.
2) Promoting Excellence in Science education.
3) Providing Employable education.
4) Continual faculty Up-gradation.
5) Promoting Research and Consultancy.
6) Persuing Industry- Institute interaction.
7) Contineous assessment of students.
8) Total personality development of students leading to socially Conscious citizens.
1) Reaccredited at A grade with 3.37 CGPA by NAAC.
2) College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) by UGC.
3) Selected under Star College Scheme by DBT.
4) Four rankers among top ten University rankers for B.C.S. course.
5) Two rankers among top ten University rankers for B.Sc. course.
6) One ranker among top ten University rankers for B.Sc. Biotechnology.
7) Miss. Kondavale Nikita – Ranked first at B.C.S. with Gold medal.
8) 6 students in Mathematics and 1 student in Physics got 100% marks in H.S.C. board exams.
9) 12 students got admissions in Govt. medical colleges.
10) 10 Students got admissions in IIT, NIT, IISER, BITS.
11) 95 Research Papers in National/ International Journals and 6 books published with ISBN number in 2013-14.
12) 3 ongoing major research projects of worth Rs. 43,70,000.
13) Miss Priyanka Panhalkar -Silver Medal in All India Inter University Rope-Mallkhamb Competition.
14) Participation of 3 students in International Speedball Competition.
© 2017 YCIS Satara. All rights reserved | Design by YCIS OIT